Durrenbach

According to a document drawn up in 1106 by Emperor Heinrich V in SPEYER, the former name was GREWENBACH. The first oil wells were drilled by the Bonne Espérance company in 1891, the refinery was built in 1903, and the Deutsche Tiefbohr Aktiengesellschaft of Berlin was authorized to exploit the oil in 1908, followed by the construction of a paraffin plant. The MERKWILLER mines and mineral oil plants become tenants for 99 years.

Eglise (Façade principale)
Eglise (Façade principale)
René Dinkel (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ren%C3%A9_Dinkel)
CC BY-SA 3.0
Voir toutes les images
Eglise (Façade principale)
Eglise (Façade principale)
René Dinkel (https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Ren%C3%A9_Dinkel)
CC BY-SA 3.0

Voici d'autres endroits similaires à proximité

Biblisheim2

Biblisheim

Biblisheim
67360

The village is first mentioned in the WISSEMBOURG codex as BIBERSDORF. From the construction of the abbey by Count Thierry de Montbéliard in 1101, the history of the village is linked to that of the...

Morsbronn-les-Bains-Kirche Allerheiligen-06-2019-gje

Morsbronn-les-Bains

Morsbronn-les-Bains
67360

With the development of industry at the beginning of the 20th century, various drillings uncovered oil deposits. It was during one of these drillings that the thermal springs of Morsbronn-les-Bains...

Walbourg mairie1

Walbourg

Walbourg
67360

The name Walbourg is a deformation of Walburge, from the abbey of Sainte-Walburge founded in the "Forêt Sainte", north of Haguenau. The commune is famous for its "Séminaire de jeunes", a Catholic...

Lavoir-gunstett

Gunstett

Gunstett
67360

Numerous possibilities for visits: school orchard and pear conservatory (160 varieties) - early 19th-century wooden washhouse on the Sauer river - church (15th-century tower, 18th-century nave) with...

Eglise Ste Marguerite Hegeney40

Hegeney

Hegeney
67360

The village was first mentioned in 742 in a donation from Liutfried, Duke of Alsace. The village, then called Heckenheim, was incorporated into the imperial bailiwick of Haguenau in the Middle Ages...

Eglise St Martin Eschbach1

Eschbach

Eschbach
67360

Eschbach is a street village on the northern edge of the Haguenau forest. It is characterized by a rich community life and many local traditions that are perpetuated by its young people.

Eglise Laubach2

Laubach

Laubach
67580

The village was established around ten centuries ago on the north-western edge of the Haguenau forest. In 1525, Laubach became the property of the bishopric of Speyer, then in 1685 to the Jesuits of...

Eglise St Nicolas Forstheim6

Forstheim

Forstheim
67580

Inherited by the Dukes of Lorraine from 1047, Forstheim belonged to the Chapter of Strasbourg a few centuries later, by donation from Charles Duke of Lorraine. Incorporated into the provostry of...

Dieffenbach lès Woerth

Dieffenbach-lès-Wœrth
67360

The first mention of the village appears in 884. Dieffenbach came into the possession of the Landgraves of Werd (formerly Woerth), who sold it to the Lichtenberg in 1332. The village also has a...

Woerth-sur-Sauer (3)

Woerth

Wœrth
67360

The name Woerth comes from the town's original location on the Sauer and Soultzbach rivers (from "Word", which means "island" in German). Woerth is one of the oldest towns in northern Alsace. First a...

Voici d'autres endroits à proximité

Ferme Chez Claude

Morsbronn-les-Bains
67360

Sale of farm and local products: fruit and vegetables, cold cuts, eggs, cheese, honey, fruit juices, ready meals... Asparagus in season (mid-April to mid-June).